University of Bonn – New topics and dates 2020
– Media training for young female scientists (05./06.03.2020)
– Effective networking in science (20.04.2020)
– Breaking new ground: Autobiographical writing for female students and (post-) doctoral students in professional orientation phases (06.05.2020)
– First-year college graduate – what does that mean for me? A workshop for young female scientists of the first generation (05.11.2020)
– Presenting and lecturing with confidence – from the conference to the colloquium (25./26.11.2020)
– Resilience training for career support (03./04.12.2020)
In cooperation with the family office we offer again
– Successfully combining science and parenthood (17.06.2019) Target group: Doctoral students, postdocs and junior professors with children; expectant mothers and fathers are also welcome.
– Successfully combining studies and parenthood (18.06.2019) Target group: Students with children; expectant mothers and fathers are also welcome
Further information on the contents and registration deadlines can be found at https://www.gleichstellung.uni-bonn.de/de/foerderung/offenes-trainings-und-coachingprogramm/offenes-trainings-und-coachingprogramm
The program is offered in German.